Sun Source melatonex melatonin with vitamin B6 tablets
- Dietary supplement to help retain a natural sleep cycle
- Unique, time-release, drug-free formula
- Contains no sugar, starch, yeast, sodium, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives
- Contains melatonin, a substance produced by our own bodies that regulates the body's natural sleep/wake cycle
Note: This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Dicalcium Phosphate (binder and hardening agent)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose (binder and disintegrant)
- Glyceryl Monostearate (binder and disintegration retardant)
- Magnesium Stearate (lubricant)
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take one tablet, swallowed whole with water, one-half hour before bedtime. Breaking of tablet along score lines allows fractional portions to be taken if desired. Melatonin supplements should not be used by children except under direction of a physician.
Store in a dry place at controlled room temperature. Avoid heat above 86 degrees F (30 degrees C)
If you are taking prescription medicine, are pregnant or lactating, or have diabetes, an autoimmune, seizure or endocrine disorder, consult your physician before taking Melatonex. Do not take Melatonex when operating a motor vehicle or machinery. As with any adult supplement, keep this product out of the reach of children.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if blister unit is broken
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb