Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Nasal Sprays, Drops and Inhalers >
- Preventing leaks
- Comfortable to use
Simply Saline Plus Neti Pot Kit For Nasal Relief - 1 kit
pH balanced to prepare a soothing, no burning or stinging saline solution.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Simply Saline Plus Neti Pot Kit For Nasal Relief
It is ideal for flushing out nasal mucus and allergens. It is made with salt and real Arm and Hammer baking soda to help prevent burning and stinging.
- Flushes dust and irritants from nasal passages
- Balanced pH regardless of water type (distilled, sterile or lukewarm, previously boiled water)
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use and hold
- Cap has a unique, patent-pending venting technology to help with preventing leaks
- Translucent pot with visible fill line aids in preparing correct amount
- Drug-free; use as often as needed
- For use alone or with cold or allergy medicine
Unique Design: Easy to use with visible fill-line to prevent overfilling. No spill, no mess!
Sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate.
Adults and children 5 years or older, use once or twice a day or as directed by physician.
- Fill Neti Pot with warm water to the indicated fill-line (8 fl oz). Do not use hot or boiling water.
- For regular strength: Empty 1 Simply Saline pre-mixed saline packet into Neti Pot. For extra strength : Empty 2 Simply Saline pre-mixed saline packs in Neti Pot. Tighten cap and gently shake to ensure saline packet contents are completely dissolved before using.
- To irrigate: Lean forward over a sink with your head tilted to one side. (do not tilt head backwards). Open your mouth and apply tip of Neti Pot snugly against your nostril. Allow the solution to gently flow until it starts draining from the opposite nasal passage. Use half of the solution in the Neti Pot (4 fl. oz or 120mL).
- After Irrigating : Gently blow your nose. Do not pinch nose.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 on your other nostril. Discard any remaining unused solution down sink drain.
Directions for cleaning
- It is important to keep Neti Pot clean and free from any contamination.
- Thoroughly clean Neti Pot after each use.
- Place both pot and cap in Top Rack of dishwasher or clean using light soap and running water.
- Rinse thoroughly to ensure that no soap residue is left in pot.
- Air-dry in an adequately ventilated area.
- Store Neti Pot in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation.
- The Neti Pot and saline mixture packets are to be used for nasal irrigation only. Do not use for any other purposes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if washing is uncomfortable or symptoms are not relieved.
- Do not use this product before consulting your physician if:
- your nose is completely blocked.
- you have an ear infection, ear pain or blocked ears.
- you have recently undergone ear or sinus surgery.
- the person using this Neti Pot is unable to maintain a standing position over a sink.
- Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience pressure in the ears.
- Use lukewarm water. Do not microwave. Do not use boiling or hot water.
- Use of Neti Pot by more than one person may spread infection.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb