Nair Hair Remover Spa Clay body cream
Brazilian spa clay hair remover cream for great skin results.
With Mineral-Rich clay.
- Moisturizes with mango butter and acai berry.
- Shower power technology works while you shower.
Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge.
Water, Urea, Mineral (Paraffinum Liquidum) Oil, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Lanolin, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Illite, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance, Paraffin, Talc, Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Blue 1 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake.
Read the Warnings section before use.
Apply cream outside of shower:
- Skin must be dry before application.
- Remove plug from pump and turn counter clockwise to unlock.
- Dispense cream onto smooth side of the dry sponge with pump facing away from you and apply an even, thick layer to cover hair.
- Do not rub in.
- Repeat until the entire area where hair to be removed is covered.
- Place sponge near tub/shower with bumpy side of the sponge down.
- Wait at least 1 minute before showering.
- Step into the shower and follow your usual routine.
- The cream will resist wash off, but a small amount of wash off is not unusual.
- For optimum product performance, keep skin where cream has been applied away from direct stream of water.
- Make sure the cream stays on your skin for at least an additional 2 minutes while in the shower.
- Do not exceed 10 minutes of total application time.
- Total hair removal depends on hair thickness.
- Rinse the sponge and use the bumpy side to remove the cream together with the hair in a small area.
- If the hair comes off easily, remove the rest of the cream by massaging in a circular motion.
- If the hair does not come off, leave the cream on longer without exceeding 10 minutes of total application time.
- Once the cream and hair have been removed, rinse skin thoroughly under the shower.
- Do not rub.
- Pat dry gently.
- Rinse the sponge.
- Wipe dispenser clean and close with plug when not in use.
- Always follow the directions for use.
- Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people, even after prior use without adverse effect.
- Therefore, test before each use by applying product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed.
- Follow directions and wait 24 hours.
- If skin appears normal, proceed with full application.
- Do not use on irritated, sunburned, inflamed or broken skin.
- If irritation occurs during use, remove the product and rinse area with cold water.
- If irritation persists, consult your physician.
- Product can be used on arms, underarms, legs and bikini area.
- Do not use on face, around eyes, in nose, in ears, on breast nipples, perianal or vaginal/genital areas.
- Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
- Avoid product contact with other personal/bath items; clean immediately in case of accidental contact with the cream.
- Always avoid contact with eyes.
- Should product touch the eyes, wash thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.60 lb