First Response digital ovulation test kit
This highly sensitive test measures LH surge based on your unique LH baseline, so it detects your surge even if your LH isnt as high as the average. This test features EasyRead Technology with simple, straightforward yes and no readouts to take the guesswork out of finding your two most fertile days. You begin testing on day 5 of your period, then you can test daily for the next 20 days. Your 2 most fertile days begin with the LH surge. Therefore, you are most likely to become pregnant if you have intercourse within 24-36 hours after you detect your LH surge. YES+ means you have detected your LH surge. Try to conceive within the next 24-36 hours. NO- means you have not yet reached your LH surge. Repeat test at the same time the next day. The digital reader will remember your LH hormone level from the previous day.
- Only test to predict ovulation based on your unique LH hormone level.
- Over 99 percent accurate in detecting the LH surge in laboratory studies.
- Tracks your personal LH level daily.
- Contains a 1 month supply.
- 1 digital reader.
- 20 test sticks.
Easy guide (detailed instructions inside package):
- Must start on day 5 of your period (or spotting). Day 1 is the day your period starts.
- Take test: After inserting test stick into digital reader, hold the tip of the test in urine for 5 seconds.
- Wait 5 minutes: Clock symbol = test is working.
- Get results: YES+ = LH surge - try to conceive within the nest 24-36 hours. No = no LH surge - see step 5.
- Repeat test at the same time the next day. Test will remember your LH hormone level from the previous day.
Store in a dry place below 86 Degrees F(30 Degrees C). Do not freeze.
For In-Vitro Diagnostic Use. Not to be taken internally. Keep out of reach of children. Not for contraceptive use or gender selection..
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb