First response pregnancy test and confirm kit
- Confirm pregnancy five days sooner. Two ways to test. Test first, then confirm results with digital. Over 99 percent accurate.
- First Response can detect the pregnancy hormone five days sooner than the day of your missed period (4 days before day of expected period).
- 99 percent accurate at detecting typical hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary.
Things to Know About Testing EarlyFirst Response is 99 percent accurate at detecting the pregnancy hormone. However, some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their urine on the day they use the test. The amount of pregnancy hormone increases rapidly in early pregnancy.
First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test
In clinical testing, First Reponses Early Result Pregnancy Test detected the hormone levels in 69 percent of women 4 days before their expected period, in 83 percent of women 3 days before their expected period, in 93 percent of women 2 days before their expected period, and in 93 percent of women 1 day before their expected period.
- 1 First Response early result pregnancy test.
- 1 First Response Gold digital pregnancy test.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Detailed instructions inside (in English and Spanish)
- Use test in pink foil.
- Test - Put the tip of test into urine for 5 seconds.
- Wait 3 Minutes.
- Read - You are pregnant only if there are 2 lines (even if either line is faint).
- Ready to retest? Use test in yellow foil.
Store in a dry place below 86 Degrees F (30 Degrees C). Do not freeze.
For in-vitro diagnostic use. Not to be taken internally. Keep out of reach of children. Single use device.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb