Fastin rapid fat loss dietary supplement caplets
- Dietary Supplement.
- Phenylethylamine HCl.
- Rapid fat loss thermogenic intensifier.
- The worlds most advanced weight loss aid ever developed.
- Increases the metabolic rate, promoting thermogenesis (the burning of stored body fat).
- Increases the release of norepinephrine and dopamine for dramatic weight loss, Promotes extreme energy and does not cause the jitters.
Fastin was previously marketed as a pharmaceutical weight loss aid. Hi-Tech has since acquired the trademark rights to Fastin and now this powerful weight loss stimulant is available as an OTC dietary supplement without a prescription.
Fastin is a thermogenic intensifier for resounding energy and fat loss. Fastin contains a proprietary blend of Hi-Techs most powerful herbal stimulant compounds. At the heart of this herbal marvel is phenylethylamine HCL and its molecular derivatives, including methylphenylethylamine and methylsynephrine. Fastin is a true feel good product, whose stimulant effects are rapid, yet exceptionally smooth and clean. So lose fat while you ride a good mood, high energy wave throughout the entire day with Fastin!
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Take this medication by mouth, usually once a day 1 hour before breakfast or 1-2 hours after breakfast or as directed by your doctor.
- The tablet form may be taken at a lower dose (8 milligrams) up to 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Do not take Fastin a if you are allergic to other stimulants, or if you have:
- Heart disease or high blood pressure.
- Arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
- An overactive thyroid.
- If you are in an agitated state.
- If you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse.
Read all directions carefully. Use Fastin a only as directed. Exceeding the recommended dosage will not increase your results. Fastin a contains active (Beta-methyl-phenethylamine) 37.5mg which may overlap and should not be combined with other phenethylamines including phentermine, fenfluramine, amphetamine, cathinone and the synthetic drug dextroamphetamine and methylphenidate or other substituted phenethylamines. Do not take Fastin a in the evening because it may cause sleep problems (insomnia). As with all weight loss plans, consult your physician prior starting a diet or exercise plan or including any dietary supplement. Do not take Fastin a if you are pregnant or lactating.
When taking Phentermine, one should be advised that they should seek emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Other serious side effects that will require medical attention are: chest pain, swelling in your ankles or feet, feeling light-headed, fainting, or feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion; If you experience any of these side effects, stop using Phentermine immediately fast or uneven heartbeat; unusual thoughts or behavior, feeling restless or confused; or increased blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, trouble concentrating, chest pain, numbness, seizure).feeling nervous or anxious;headache, dizziness, tremors; trouble sleeping (insomnia); dry mouth or an unpleasant taste in your mouth;diarrhea or constipation; or itching. Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb