Unguentine antiseptic skin protectant ointment for burns
A pain relieving antiseptic ointment for minor burns, cuts and scrapes. Temporarily relieves dry, irritated and itching skin, prevents infection and promotes healing.
- Unguentine Antiseptic Ointment is used to sooth the pain of minor burns.
- Unguentine Antiseptic Original Ointment - the original name in burn relief.
- It has over a centurys worth of heritage with two highly effective, soothing formulations to relieve the pain.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Clean affected area. Apply a small amount to the affected area 1-3 times daily.
- Keep container closed when not in use. Store below 68F (30C).
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- When using this product: do not get into eyes, do not apply to large areas of the body, do not bandage, do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: the condition persists or gets worse, the condition does not improve within 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: