Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
- UPC: 0363824014654
- Multi-symptom liquid.
- Controls cough relieves nasal and chest congestion.
- Thins and loosens mucu.
Mucinex Fast-Max maximum strength severe congestion and cough - 6 oz
Controls cough relieves nasal and chest congestion.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Mucinex Fast-Max maximum strength severe congestion and cough
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- The intensity of coughing.
- The impulse to cough to help you get to sleep.
- Nasal congestion due to a cold.
- Maximum strength.
- For ages 12 plus.
Dextromethorphan HBr - 20 mgCough Suppressant, Guaifenesin - 400 mgExpectorant, Phenylephrine HCl - 10 mgNasal Decongestant.
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Flavors, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Each 20 mL contains: Sodium 14 mg.
- Store between 15-30 percent C (58-86 percent F).
- Do not refrigerate.
- Dosing cup provided.
Do not use
- For children under 12 years of age.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
When using this product: Do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur.
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever.
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb