Nutraspray melatonin orange flavored time release sublingual sprays
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the body's circadian rhythms.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Purified water, vegetable glycerine, natural orange flavor, soy lecithin, lauric arginate, and potassium benzoate.
- Suggested Use:
- 1 to 3 sprays before bedtime.
- Each spray delivers approx. 1.5 mg of melatonin.
- Spray liquid under the tongue, allow to remain for 30 seconds and swish before swallowing.
- Do not take more than 3 full sprays unless recommended by your physician.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult with your physician before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb