MANUFACTURER: Biopelle. LMX4 (lidiocaine 4 perecnt) topical analgesic cream 5 gm
A topical anesthetic cream in a range of sizes to meet a variety of needs.
Temporarily relieves pain and itching due to:
- minor cuts.
- minor scrapes.
- minor burns.
- minor skin irritations.
- insect bites.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Lidocaine (4 percent w/w)
Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer 940, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Trolamine, Vitamin E Acetate, Water.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 3 to 4 times a day.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- May be applied under occlusive dressing.
- Store at controlled room temperature 59 Degrees-86 Degrees F (15 Degrees -30 Degrees C)
- See package insert for additional information.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- do not use in or near the eyes.
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- allergic reaction occurs.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days.
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms being to increase.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb