Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
Melatonin 3 mg time release tablets by Source Naturals, 60 ea
Helps the body ease into restful sleep.
You Save: $5.01 (52.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Melatonin 3 mg time release tablets by Source Naturals
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Source naturals timed release melatonin is formulated to allow for a gradual release of the active ingredient during an approximate six hour period.
- This provides the body with a more even absorption of melatonin.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose acetate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet approximately 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime; 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people. Do not take more than 2 tablets daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult with your physician before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb