Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic Analgesics >
- Relief of restlessness.
- Relief of teething problems.
- Relief of minor infections.
Heel Viburcol homeopathic medicine 12 suppositories - 1 ea
For the temporary relief of restlessness, teething problems and minor infections.
Earn Points on this item:12
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Heel Viburcol homeopathic medicine 12 suppositories
- For the temporary relief of conditions of restlessness in infants and children, with or without fever.
- Tempers fever while allowing continuance of one of the body�s vital defense mechanisms.
- Very well tolerated with no known side effects, medicinal interactions or contraindications.
- Conveniently available in one single and effective medication.
Each 1.1 g suppository contains: Calcium Carbonate 8X (4.4 mg), Pulsatilla 2X (2.2 mg), Chamomilla 1X (1.1 mg), Belladonna 2X (1.1 mg), Plantago Major (1.1 mg), Dulcamara 4X (1.1 mg).
To administer, remove one suppository from wrapper and insert rectally. children 6 months or older: Insert 1 suppository every 3 to 4 hours until symptoms subside. Then insert 1 suppository 2 to 3 times daily. Infants up to 6 months: Insert 1 suppository twice daily.
If symptoms persist or worsen, or in case of rectal bleeding, a physician should be consulted. Store at controlled room temperature, not to exceed 85�F (29.5�C). Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children. Tamper evident: Use this product only if the imprinted wrapper is intact.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb