Heel Traumeel gel homeopathic medicine
BHI/Heel Traumeel Gel is an anti-inflammatory and analgesic combination formulation of 14 natural ingredients.
Benefits of using BHI/Heel Traumeel Gel:
- Quick healing action.
- Scientifically proven safe and effective.
- Smart alternative to other over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medications.
Each 250 g of gel contains: Calendula officinalis 1X, Hamamelis virginiana 1X, Arnica montana, radix 3X 3.75 g each, Aconitum napellus 3X, Belladonna 3X 2.50 g each, Bellis perennis 1X, Chamomilla 1X, Echinacea 1X, Echinacea purpurea 1X 1.25 g each, Millefolium 1X 0.75 g; Hepar sulphuris calcareum 8X 0.625 g; Mercurius solubilis 8X 0.3 g; Symphytum officinale 4X 0.25g; Hypericum perforatum 6X 0.225 g.
carbomerum 980 NF, ethanol, purified water, and sodium hydroxide.
Adults, Children and Infants:
- Apply gel generously to affected areas 2 to 3 times daily.
- Traumeel Gel should be rubbed gently into the skin.
- Traumeel Gel maybe applied using mild compression bandaging and/or occlusive bandaging.
- Sufficient gel should be applied to cover the affected area, but should not be applied over large areas, over broken skin or directly into open wounds.
- For external use only.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if seal around the entire bottle is broken or missing.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted
- In rare cases, patients with hypersensitivity to the product ingredients may experience an allergic reaction after administration of Traumeel.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- Storage: Avoid freezing and excessive heat. Store at room temperature.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb