Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic Cough and Cold >
Heel BHI Throat homeopathic medication tablets - 100 ea
For the temporary relief of minor sore throat, laryngitis, hoarseness and minor throat irritation.
You Save: $6.29 (42.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 787647100668
- Relief of the minor sore throat.
- Relief of laryngitis, hoarseness.
- Relief of minor throat irritation.
Heel BHI Throat homeopathic medication tablets
- For the temporary relief of minor sore throat, laryngitis, hoarseness and minor throat irritation.
- Throat is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors.
- The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.
- Throat help to relieve voice hoarse from overuse in talking or singing.
- Throat help to relieve periodical painless hoarseness.
- Throat help to relieve dry cough from tickling in lowest part of trachea.
Arum triphyllum 4X, Paris quadrifolia 5X, Argentum nitricum 6X, Causticum 6X, Hyoscyamus niger 6X, Arnica montana, radix 8X, Verbascum thapsus 8X, Carbo vegetabilis 10X, Phosphorus 10X, Calcarea carbonica 30X.
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
Adults and children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Infants and children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
Severe or persistent sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years or age unless directed by physician. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb