Heel BHI Skin homeopathic medication tablets
- BHI/Heel Skin is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of eczema, blisters, cold sores, rashes and hives.
- Eczema is characterized by scaling, thickened patches of skin that can become red and fissured.
- It may also appear as tiny blisters (called vesicles) that rupture, weep, and crust over.
- The most troublesome and prevalent symptom of eczema is itching, which may be constant.
- Cold sores are painful fluid-filled blisters that form on the borders of the lips caused by a herpes virus, most often the herpes simplex 1 virus.
- The blisters, which are contagious, later break, ooze, and crust over before healing.
- Recurrences are common and can be triggered by stress, sun exposure, illness, and menstruation.
- The sores usually disappear within two weeks.
- Initially, there may be tingling or prickling at the site of the cold sores even before they are visible (called the prodrome); afterward, the blisters often weep a clear fluid and form a scab.
Rashes are often caused by contact with an irritating substance (oil from poison oak or ivy plants, ingredients in cleaning products and cosmetics, chemicals in swimming pools or hot tubs, pollutants in the air and water, etc.). Some have viral causes (such as roseola, rubella, measles), and others appear for no apparent reason. If possible, the cause of a rash should be determined and removed. Homeopathic remedies can be useful in many cases, to soothe the itching, inflammation, and discomfort. Hives (urticaria) is an allergic reaction in the skin characterized by white or pink welts or large bumps surrounded by redness. These welts are known as wheal and flare lesions and are caused primarily by the release of histamine (an allergy mediator) in the skin.
About 50% of people with chronic hives develop angioedema�a deeper, more serious form of hives involving the tissue below the surface of the skin. While the basic cause of hives involves the release of histamine from white blood cells, what actually triggers this release can be a variety of factors, such as physical contact or pressure, heat, cold, water, autoimmune reactions, infectious organisms, and allergies or sensitivities to drugs, foods, and food additives.
Each 300 mg contains: Berberis vulgaris 6X 30 mg, Rhus toxicodendron 8X 30 mg, Arsenicum album 10X 30 mg, Graphites 10X 30 mg, Hydrofluoricum acidum 10X 30 mg, Kreosotum 10X 30 mg, Petroleum 10X 30 mg, Sepia 10X 30 mg, Lycopodium clavatum 12X 30 mg, Sulphur 12X 30 mg
Magnesium stearate USP, Lactose USP