Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
- UPC: 787647101184
- Homeopathic medicine.
- Temporary relief of nasal congestion, rhinitis, sinusitis and cold and flu nasal symptoms.
- 50 ml oral drops.
Heel Sinusin homeopathic oral drops - 1.6 oz
Temporary relief of nasal congestion, rhinitis, sinusitis and cold and flu nasal symptoms.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Heel Sinusin homeopathic oral drops
For the temporary relief of:
- Nasal Congestion.
- Rhinitis and Sinusitis.
- Cold and Flu Nasal Symptoms.
Sinusin Oral Drops from Heel is a homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of nasal congestion, rhinitis, sinusitis and cold and flu nasal symptoms. Features Pulsatilla, Euphorbium officinarum and more. Contains ethyl alcohol 25 percent by volume.
Pulsatilla 2X, Euphorbium officinarum 6X, Luffa operculata 6X, Mercurius iodatus ruber 6X, Influenzinum 8X, Argentum nitricum 10X, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 10X, Sinusitisinum 13X, 0.5 ml each.
Ethanol, Purified water USP.
- Dosage: Adults and Children above 11 years: 10 drops orally 3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
- Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use this product if the safety ring is broken away from the base of the bottle cap.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product. Store tightly closed at room temperature.
- Protect from light. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb