Heel BHI Rendimax homeopathic tablets
BHI/Heel Rendimax is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of symptoms of physical exertion, muscle soreness and cramping, and buring from lactic acid build-up. Rendimax is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.
The all-natural ingredients in Rendimax help to relieve:
- Weakness of lower limbs.
- Trembling legs.
- Consequences of overexertion.
- Sore, bruised feeling.
- Muscles ache.
- Pain in back and limbs.
- Joints feel as if sprained.
- Sore, tired feeling in the neck, shoulders and back.
- Cramping and stiffness in thighs and calves.
- Weakness in arms.
- Muscular debility and prostration.
Ilex aquifolium 2X, Oleander 5X, Arnica montana, radix 7X, Orchitinum 10X, Sarcolacticum acidum 11X.
Citric acid, Dextrose, Lactose, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin.
- Normal dosage of Rendimax is up to 5 tablets before, during or after physical exertion.
- Adults and Children above 6 years: for mild symptoms, take 1 tablet 3 to 4 times daily. One tablet may be taken as often as every 5 minutes as required for relief.
- Infants and Children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb