Heel BHI PMS mullimen homeopathic tablets
For the temporary relief of:
- menstrual cramps.
- and abdominal bloating.
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is a poorly understood complex of symptoms occurring a week to ten days before the start of each menstrual cycle. PMS is believed to be triggered by changes in progesterone and estrogen levels. Many premenopausal women suffer from symptoms of PMS at different points in their menstrual cycle. Symptoms include cramping, bloating, mood changes, and breast tenderness tied to the menstrual cycle. PMS Mulimen is a safe, effective, natural remedy. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.
Agnus castus 3X, Ambra grisea 4X, Hypericum perforatum 3X, Cimicifuga racemosa 4X, Kali carbonicum 4X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Sepia officinalis 8X, Calcarea carbonica 8X.
Lactose, Magnesium Stearate.
Dosage: Take tablets sublingually or by dissolving completely in the mouth.
Adults and Children above 6 years: For mild symptoms, take 1 tablet 3-4 times daily. One tablet may be taken as often as every 5 minutes as required for relief.
Infants and Children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Store tightly closed at controlled room temperature.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb