Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Arthritis and Joints Pain Relievers >
Heel BHI Neuralgia homeopathic tablets - 100 ea
Temporary relief of sudden stabbing pain, sharp headache pain and muscle weakness.
You Save: $7.06 (41.6%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
Heel BHI Neuralgia homeopathic tablets
BHI/Heel Neuralgia is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of sudden stabbing pain, sharp headache pain and muscle weakness. The causes of neuralgias are varied. Chemicals can cause nerve irritation. Inflammation, trauma (including surgery), compression by adjacent structures (tumors or inflamed tissues), and infections can all lead to neuralgias. In many cases, however, the cause is unknown or unidentifiable. Neuralgias are most common in elderly persons, but they can occur at any age.
There are several different types of neuralgias, including:
- Neuritis - inflammation of a nerve.
- Trigeminal neuralgia - affectial facial areas.
- Peripheral neuralgia
- Sciatic neuralgia - another name for sciatica.
- Occipital neuralgia - affecting the head
- Intercostal neuralgia - affecting the ribs.
- Postherpetic neuralgia - related to shingles
- Glossopharyngeal neuralgia - affects the tongue and throat.
Spigelia anthelmia 8X, Gelsemium sempervirens 10X, Kali bichromium 10X, Thuja occidentalis 10X, Silicea 12X, Stannum metallicum 12X, Theridion 12X, Belladonna 30X..
Lactose, Magnesium stearate..
- Adults and Children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. One tablet may be taken as often as every 5 minutes as required for relief.
- Infants and Children to 6 years: Half the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Store tightly closed at controlled room temperature.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb