Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Nausea and Motion Sickness >
Heel BHI Nausea homeopathic tablets - 100 ea
Temporary relief of queasiness, vomiting and indigestion.
You Save: $6.29 (42.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 787647100507
- Temporary relief of queasiness, vomiting and indigestion.
Heel BHI Nausea homeopathic tablets
- BHI/Heel Nausea is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of queasiness, vomiting and indigestion.
- Indigestion and gas can be caused by poor eating habits, emotional tension, food allergies, imbalances in stomach acid or digestive enzymes, and many other causes.
- For moderate problems, homeopathy can offer a number of safe and gentle remedies.
- If discomfort is chronic and persistent or if symptoms are extreme, a doctor should be consulted.
- Indigestion refers to any number of gastrointestinal complaints, which can include gas (belching, flatulence, or bloating) and upset stomach.
- Low stomach acidity refers to the inability to produce adequate quantities of stomach acid that will affect digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- In some cases, such as lactose intolerance, symptoms of indigestion are due to a specific cause that requires specific treatment.
Anacardium orientale 6X (hunger pains improved by eating; dyspepsia; intermittency of symptoms, irresistible urge to swear and curse; painful vesicles with fetid odor in the mouth, burning as from pepper), Ipecacuanha 6X (persistent nausea and vomiting; spasmodic affections; cough with the sensation that the stomach will turn), Argentum nitricum 8X (stitching pain on left side of stomach with ulceration; great desire for sweets; gastroenteritis; errors in perception; impatience), Robinia pseudoacacia 10X (acid stomach symptoms; intense acrid eructations), Carbo vegetabilis 12X (nausea in morning), Iodium 12X (always hungry and thirsty), Sepia 30X (nausea at sight and smell of food), 42.86 mg each/300 mg tablet.
- Adults and Children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. One tablet may be taken as often as every 5 minutes as required for relief.
- Infants and Children to 6 years: Half the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Store tightly closed at controlled room temperature.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb