Heel BHI Lightheaded homeopathic tablets
- Temporary relief of:
- Motion sickness.
- Car and sea sickness.
- Homeopathic Medication.
lightheadedness when laying down and turning over in bed, when turning head or eyes; lightheadedness with headache; lightheadedness with inclination to vomit; nausea; headache; lightheadedness especially on rising or on changing position quickly; weakness with trembling limbs; lightheadedness in stooping or rising; pressure and heaviness in occiput; lightheadedness with feeling of weakness in stomach; tearing headache.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Conium maculatum 5x, cocculus indicus 6x, phosphorus 6x, petroleum 8x, ambra grisea 12x 60 mg each.
lactose, magnesium stearate. (1x=1:10 dilution, 2x=1:100, 3x=1:1000, etc.).
- Adults and Children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
- Infants and children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Store tightly closed at room temperature.
- Protect from light and moisture.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb