Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic Digestive Aids >
- UPC: 787647100392
- Temporary relief of abdominal cramping, diarrhea and constipation.
Heel BHI Intestine homeopathic tablets - 100 ea
Temporary relief of abdominal cramping, diarrhea and constipation.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Heel BHI Intestine homeopathic tablets
BHI/Heel Intestine is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of abdominal cramping, diarrhea, constipation, and discomfort caused by alchohol or nicotine. Intestine is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.
Help to relieve:
- Constipation .
- Stool hard and black .
- Spasms and cramps especially following emotional irritation .
- Tendency to flatulence .
- Spasms, dyspepsia, heartburn worst in the morning and after consumption of alcohol, nicotine and stimulants .
- Mucosal inflammation and diarrhea .
- Abdomen highly sensitive to pressure .
- Hemorrhoids .
Bryonia alba 5X, Colocynthis 5X, Lycopodium clavatum 5X, Nux vomica 5X, Mercurius corrosivus 6X, Sulphur 10X.
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
Adults and children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Infants and children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care professional before use.
- Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb