Heel BHI Injury homeopathic tablets
BHI/Heel Injury is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of bruising, sprains, inflammation, and minor bleeding. Injury is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.
- Sharp pain.
- Inflammation .
- Acute fever .
- Lesions and injuries .
- Minor bleeding .
- Crushing pain with red contused wounds .
- Suppurations .
- Hypersensitivity to pain .
- Aching in limbs .
- Exhaustion .
- Painful bruising .
- Sore muscles and joints .
- Pain everywhere .
- Fractures .
- Burning pain in limbs .
- Lancinating and prickling pain .
- Pain in Achilles� tendon .
- Sensation of crushing of the muscles .
- Stiffness in the muscles, bruises, sprains .
- Against inflammation and rheumatism .
- Limbs feel paralyzed, go to sleep .
- Against suppuration .
- Great exhaustion after slightest exertion .
- Reactivation of defense systems .
- Fevers .
Aconitum napellus 4X, Arnica montana, radix 4X, Calendula officinalis 4X, Chamomilla 4X, Echinacea angustifolia 4X , Echinacea purpurea 4X, Hamamelis virginiana 4X, Hypericum perforatum 4X, Symphytum officinale 5X, Aristolochia clematitis 6X , Belladonna 6X, Bellis perennis 6X, Millefolium 6X, Rhus toxicodendron 6X, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 10X, Veratrum album 10X, Carbo vegetabilis 12X, Mercurius solubilis 12X, Arsenicum album 15X, Sulphur 30X.
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
Adults and children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Infants and children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care professional before use.
- Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb