Heel BHI Infection homeopathic tablets
BHI/Heel Infection is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of redness, swelling, cuts, abrasions, and minor burns. Infection is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.
- Minor infections.
- Glandular swelling with or without suppuration.
- Cold swelling.
- Slowly suppurating abscesses.
- Dropsical conditions with emaciation.
- Promotes suppuration.
- Extreme sensitivity to touch.
- Sharp splinter-like pain.
Echinacea 3X, Echinacea purpurea 3X, Mercurius solubilis 8X, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 10X.
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
Adults and children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Infants and children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care practitioner before using this product.
- Store tightly closed at room temperature.
- Protect from light. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb