Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic Analgesics >
Heel BHI Hemorrhoid relief homeopathic ointment - 1.76 oz
Temporary relief pain and discomfort due to hemorrhoids and rectal tenderness.
You Save: $6.77 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Heel BHI Hemorrhoid relief homeopathic ointment
- BHI/Heel Hemorrhoid Ointment is a homeopathic ointment for the temporary relief pain and discomfort due to hemorrhoids and rectal tenderness, including rectal itching, rectal burning, hemorrhoidal swelling.
- Hemorrhoid Relief is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors featuring the all-natural active ingredient Paeonia officinalis..
p>Hemorrhoids are troublesome varicose veins in the rectal and anal region, which can lead to protrusion, pain, and bleeding after bowel movements. This condition can occur at any age, and the symptoms can come and go unpredictably. Constipation, overeating, and inadequate exercise may contribute to the problem. Homeopathic remedies can offer gentle, safe relief. If hemorrhoids are very sore and congested, ulcerated, or bleed profusely, medical care should be sought.
Paeonia officinalis 1X.
Cetyl stearyl alcohol, ethanol, paraffin, purified water, white petrolatum. No artificial colors, fragrances or animal products.
Apply generously 3 times daily,or more often if necessary to the affected area, rubbing in gently. If appropriate also apply an ointment dressing.
- For external use only. If symptoms persist for more than a few days, or in case of bleeding, consult a health care professional.
- This product contains cetyl stearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions.
- Do not use if known sensitivity to any ingredients in Hemorrhoid Relief exists.
- Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb