Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic Analgesics >
- UPC: 787647100354
- Itching in anus
- Burning after stool
- Burning and pressure in rectum during stool
Heel BHI Hemorrhoid homeopathic tablets - 100 ea
Temporary relief of rectal itching, rectal burning, and hemorrhoidal swelling.
You Save: $5.64 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Heel BHI Hemorrhoid homeopathic tablets
BHI/Heel Hemorrhoid is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of rectal itching, rectal burning, and hemorrhoidal swelling. Hemorrhoid is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.
Help to relieve:
- Soreness, burning, itching, fullness in rectum and anus.
- Heat, soreness and heaviness in rectum and anus.
- Stools light-colored and lumpy, with straining, followed by dull pain in the anus.
- Violent tenesmus and sharp cutting
- Hemorrhoids, sticking, beating, oppressive pain in rectum and anus.
- Fetid, profuse, black stool running out in a stream, first hard, black and lumpy, then mushy.
- Anal prolapse while urinating.
- Hemorrhoids protruding.
- Itching in anus.
- Burning after stool.
- Burning and pressure in rectum during stool.
Aesculus hippocastanum 4X, Aloe socotrina 4X, Collinsonia canadensis 4X, Nux vomica 5X, Leptandra virginica 6X , Muriaticum acidum 6X, Paeonia officinalis 6X, Sulphur 10X.
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
Adults and children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Infants and children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, or in case of bleeding, a health care professional should be consulted.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb