Heel Mucus Homeopathic Medication Tablets
- BHI/Heel Headache II is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of throbbing pain, piercing pain, and pain over head and eyes.
- The active ingredients in Headache II can help ease nervous headaches, headaches from overindulgence, headaches that feel better when lying down, headaches improved by cold when other symptoms are worsened by cold, headaches made worse from changing weather and bursting and splitting headaches that get worse with motion.
- Headache II can help improve constitutional pain, wandering stitches and pain about head, extending to face and teeth, head heavy and confused, worsened by shaking or noise; crushing headache; periosteal pains; insomnia with restlessness; anxious dreams; pale face with congestive pain; conditions are improved by cold, excessive thirst; and twitching abdomen muscles, as well as many other symptoms.
Cinchona officinalis 4X, Condurango 4X, Pulsatilla 4X, Aceticum acidum 6X, Arsenicum album 6X, Asafoetida 6X, Lycopodium clavatum 6X, Natrum sulphuricum 6X, Phosphoricum acidum 6X, Secale cornutum 6X, Aranea diadema 8X, Kalmia latifolia 8X, Strychninum nitricum 8X, Calcarea phosphorica 10X, Carbo vegetabilis 10X, Curare 10X, Mercurius praecipitatus ruber 10X, Silicea 10X, Uranium nitricum 12X, Bryonia alba 30X
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
Adults and Children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
Infants and Children to 6 years: Half the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Store tightly closed at controlled room temperature. Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb