Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic Analgesics >
Heel BHI Headache homeopathic tablets - 100 ea
Temporary relief of headaches due to stress or eye strain, as well as tension headaches.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Heel BHI Headache homeopathic tablets
- BHI/Heel Headache is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of headaches due to stress or eye strain, as well as tension headaches.
- People with a headache may have symptoms including uncomfortable sensations described as pain, throbbing, aching, dullness, heaviness, and tightness in the head.
- People with a headache may also experience discomfort that is often worsened by movement or pressure and may be associated with irritability, problems sleeping, and fatigue.
- A tension-type headache is common and typically experienced as a dull, non-throbbing pain in the back of the neck or in a �headband� distribution.
- It may be associated with tender nodules in the neck called trigger-points, or with tenderness in the muscles around the head.
Cimicifuga racemosa 4X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Rhus toxicodendron 4X.
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
- Adults and Children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
- Infants and Children to 6 years: Half the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Store tightly closed at controlled room temperature.
- Protect from light and moisture. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb