Heel BHI Luffeel homeopathic nasal spray
BHI/Heel Luffeel Nasal Spray is a homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of symptoms of hay fever, like itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion. Luffeel is made up of a combination of 4 all-natural active ingredients intended to provide relief of hayfever symptoms.
- Relieve allergies.
- Relieve hayfever.
- Relieve allergic illnesses.
- Relieve nasal symptoms.
- Relieve nasal congestion.
- Relieve itchy, burning eyes.
Galphimia glauca 4X, 12X, 30X; Histaminum 12X, 30X, 200X; Luffa operculata 4X, 12X, 30X; Sulphur 12X, 30X, 200X.
Benzalkonium chloride, isotonic saline solution.
- Adults and children above 6 years: unless otherwise directed by a physician, 1-2 sprays into each nostril 3-5 times daily.
- Infants and children to 6 years: 1 spray into each nostril 3-4 times daily.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Store tightly closed at controlled room temperature.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb