Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
Melatonin 2.5 mg sleep aid orange flavored sublingual tablets, 60 ea
This provides the body with a more even absorption of melatonin and helping the body to ease into restful sleep.
You Save: $4.48 (52.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Melatonin 2.5 mg orange flavored sublingual tablets by Source Naturals
The benefit of sublinguals: Some nutrients may break down during liver metabolism. The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, bypassing the liver and allowing for quick entry into the system.
Sorbitol, Mannitol, Orange Flavor (Natural), Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid.
- Suggested Use:
- 1 tablet at bedtime; 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than 2 tablets daily unless recommended by a physician.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Use only at bedtime. For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteriods such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb