Heel BHI Hair and Skin homeopathic tablets
BHI/Heel Hair and Skin is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of hair loss, dandruff, acne, dry hair, split ends, and brittle nails and cuticles. Hair and Skin's homeopathic ingredients can help ease itching and pain from hives (urticaria), and other issues, like rashes and eczema, having dry, rough or scaly skin aggravated by cold and scratching, or chronic skin disorder. Hair and Skin also works to treat dandruff, as well as slow down hair loss. In some cases, Hair and Skin can help further or increase hair growth.
- Urticaria, also known as hives, is an outbreak of swollen, pale red bumps or plaques (wheals) on the skin that appear suddenly either as a result of the body's adverse reaction to certain allergens, or for unknown reasons.
- Hives usually cause itching, but may also burn or sting.
- They can appear anywhere on the body, including the face, lips, tongue, throat, or ears.
- Hives vary in size (from a pencil eraser to a dinner plate), and may join together to form larger areas known as plaques. They can last for hours, or up to one day before fading.
Galium aparine 6X, Ignatia amara 6X, Lycopodium clavatum 6X, Thuja occidentalis 6X, Urtica urens 6X, Phosphoricum acidum 8X, Arsenicum album 10X, Natrum muriaticum 12X, Selenium metallicum 12X.
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
Adults and Children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
Infants and children to 6 years: Half the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Store tightly closed at room temperature.Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb