Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic Digestive Aids >
- UPC: 787647101924
- temporary relief of dyspepsia, abdominal bloating and indigestion.
Heel BHI Gastro cleanse homeopathic tablets - 100 ea
Temporary relief of dyspepsia, abdominal bloating and indigestion.
You Save: $5.64 (37.6%)
Earn Points on this item:9
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Heel BHI Gastro cleanse homeopathic tablets
BHI/Heel Gastro-Cleanse is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of dyspepsia, abdominal bloating and indigestion. Gastro-Cleanse is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.
- Indigestion and gas can be caused by poor eating habits, emotional tension, food allergies, imbalances in stomach acid or digestive enzymes, and many other causes.
- Gastro-Cleanse is indicated for many digestive troubles.
- For example, your appetite may be ravenous, but eating even a small amount can cause a feeling of fullness and bloating.
- Rumbling gas may form in the abdomen, pressing upward and making breathing difficult. You might have a sour taste in the mouth, an acid or burning sensation in the stomach, sour vomiting, regurgitated bits of food, and a yellow coating on the tongue.
- There may be burning pain in the stomach that feels better from eating ice cream or other cold, refreshing foods.
- You might be thirsty for cold drinks, but feel nauseous or vomits once liquids warm up in the stomach. All indications for this Gastro-Cleanse.
Cinchona officianalis 4X, Leptandra virginica 6X, Cynara scolymus 8X, Fel tauri 8X, Galium aparine 8X, Lycopodium clavatum 8X, Phosphorus 10X, Sulphur 10X, Niccolum metallicum 12X.
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
Adults and Children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Infants and children to 6 years: Half the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Store tightly closed at room temperature.Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb