Heel BHI Eczema homeopathic tablets
BHI/Heel Eczema is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of acute and chronic eczema, dry, rough scaly skin, and itching and burning skin. Eczema is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.
The all-natural ingredients in Eczema help to relieve:
- Itchy, scratchy, inflamed skin.
- Rough, dry, scaly skin
- Symptoms alternate with asthma.
- Moist, crusty oozing skin.
- Thickening of skin.
- Ulcerations improved by cold.
- Eczema on eyelids, face, joints, back of hands.
- Itching worse towards evening.
- Eczema in and behind ears.
- Hard, rough, thick skin.
- Thick crusts on joints..
- Itching not relieved by scratching
- Eczema associated with urinary, gastric, hepatic conditions.
- Dry, scaly, unhealthy skin.
- Burning when scratched.
- Itching worse with warmth.
Berberis vulgaris 6X, Rhus toxicidendron 8X, Arsenicum album 10X, Graphites 10X, Hydrofluoricum acidum 10X, Kreosotum 10X, Petroleum 10X, Sepia 10X, Lycopodium clavatum 12X, Sulphur 12X.
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
- Adults and children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
- Infants and children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Store tightly closed at room temperature.
- Protect from light. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb