Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic Digestive Aids >
Heel BHI Diarrhea homeopathic tablets - 100 ea
Temporary relief of diarrhea, abdominal cramps, colic and gas.
You Save: $6.43 (42.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Heel BHI Diarrhea homeopathic tablets
BHI/Heel Diarrhea is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of diarrhea, abdominal cramps, colic and gas. Diarrhea is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.
Help ease symptoms like:
- Involuntary excretion.
- Inflamed and sore anus.
- Acute gastroenteritis.
- Painful, copious, watery diarrhea, followed by exhaustion.
- Heavy, watery excretion of intestines.
- Severe weakness.
- Painful gastro-intestinal colic and cramps.
- Cramps in the intestines and legs.
- Slimy secretions of the intestines.
- Painless diarrhea, alternating with constipation.
- Watery, bloody stools, diarrhea.
- Slow digestion.
- Involuntary, putrid smelling stool.
- Abdominal cramps and gas.
Aloe socotrina 4X, Tormentilla 4X, Veratrum album 5X, Arsenicum album 6X, Colocynthis 6X, Cuprum aceticum 6X, Mercurius corrosivus 6X, Podophyllum peltatum 6X, Ferrum phosphoricum 10X, Carbo vegetabilis 12X
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
- Adults and Children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
- One tablet may be taken as often as every 5 minutes as required for relief.
- Infants and Children to 6 years: Half the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Store tightly closed at controlled room temperature.
- Protect from light and moisture. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb