Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic Cough and Cold >
Heel Nectadyn Cough homeopathic syrup, lemon flavor - 4.23 oz
Temporary relief of wet and dry cough due to Cold, Flu and Bronchitis.
You Save: $3.49 (29.1%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 787647200931
- Relief of wet and dry cough due to: Cold, Flu and Bronchitis.
Heel Nectadyn cough homeopathic syrup, lemon flavor
- Cough Syrup/Expectorant.
- Homeopathic Medicine.
- Formerly Sold as CoughFree.
- Non-Drowsy / Alcohol Free.
- No Artificial Flavors.
For the temporary relief of wet and dry coughs due to:
- Cold, Flu and Bronchitis.
- Chest Congestion.
- Environmental Irritants.
Drosera Rotundifolia 4X (relieves cough, hoarseness, laryngitis), Ipecacuanha 4X (.08ml wheezing, shortness of breath), Rumex Crispus 4X (.08ml relieves tickling cough), Antimonium Tartaricum 6X (.08ml relieves chest congestion), Cuprum Sulphuricum 6X (.08ml prolonged cough, asthmatic cough), Spongia Tosta 8X (.08ml relieves dry, croupy cough).
Honey, Natural Lemon Flavor, Water (preserved), Purified Water, Syrup (simple)
- Adults and children 11 years and over - 1-2 teaspoons every 4 to 6 hours.
- Children 2 years to under 11 years - 1 teaspoon every 3 hours.
- Children under 2 years - consult a physician.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if the safety ring is broken away from the base of the bottle cap.
- Store at room temperature.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.75 lb