Heel BHI Bone homeopathic tablets
BHI/Heel Bone is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of aches and pains, rheumatic pain, slow-healing fractures. Bone is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.
Help to relieve:
- Pain in tibia and bones of feet.
- Neuralgic pain from neck to finger.
- Pressure in left arm.
- Rheumatic pain in limbs.
- Changeable rheumatic pain all over body.
- Pain in bones at night.
- Bones very sensitive to touch.
- Knee pain.
- Pain worse in wet weather.
- Bruised pain in small of back.
- Deterioration in cold weather.
- Stiffness of joints.
- Finger joints inflamed and swollen.
- Chronic gout.
- Exostosis pain.
Asafoetida 6X, Kalmia latifolia 8X, Aurum metallicum 12X, Hekla lava 12X, Mercurius praecipitatus ruber 12X, Natrum sulphuricum 12X, Aranea diadema 15X, Lycopodium clavatum 30X.
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
Adults and children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Infants and children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- Store tightly closed at room temperature.
- Protect from light. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb