Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
Melatonin 2.5 mg peppermint flavored sublingual tablets for sleeplessness, 120 ea
This provides the body with a more even absorption of melatonin.
You Save: $7.88 (49.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Melatonin 2.5 mg peppermint flavored sublingual tablets for sleeplessness
Benefit of sublinguals: Some nutrients may break down during liver metabolism. The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, bypassing the liver and allowing for quick entry into the system.
Sorbitol, mannitol, natural peppermint flavor, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
- Suggested Use:
- 1 tablet at bedtime; 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than 2 tablets daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue, and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult with your physician before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb