Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic Analgesics >
- UPC: 787647100064
- For temporary relief of: Nosebleeds, Excessive Menstruation and Minor Injuries.
Heel BHI Bleeding homeopathic tablets - 100 ea
For temporary relief of Nosebleeds, Excessive Menstruation and Minor Injuries.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Heel BHI Bleeding homeopathic tablets
BHI/Heel Bleeding is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of nosebleeds, excessive mentruation, and minor injuries. Bleeding is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.
Help to relieve:
- Frequent, copious menses excessive menstruation.
- Passive nasal hemorrhage.
- General bleeding.
- Bleeding between menses.
- Dark, stringy, clotted nose blee.
- Early, profuse menses with nausea.
- Bleeding after fits of coughing, bruising.
- Profuse, bright red blood.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Menses worse at night.
- Bleeding from minor injuries.
Thlaspi bursa pastoris 4X, Aceticum acidum 6X, Crocus sativus 6X, Ipecacuanha 6X, Arnica montana, radix 8X, Erigeron canadensis 8X, Hamamelis virginiana 8X, Millefolium 8X, Bovista 12X, Phosphorus 12X, Crotalus horridus 15X
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
Adults and children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Infants and children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care professional before use.
- Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb