Heel BHI Arnica PC homeopathic tablets
BHI/Heel Arnica PC is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of muscle injury, mental stress or shock, and general exhaustion. Arnica PC is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.
- Arnica montana has been used for medicinal purposes since the 1500s and remains popular today.
- Applied topically as a cream, ointment, liniment, salve, or tincture, Europeans and Native Americans have used arnica to soothe muscle aches, reduce inflammation, and heal wounds. It is often the first remedy used for injuries such as sprains and bruises.
- Arnica in herbal form is primarily restricted to topical (external) use because it can cause serious side effects when taken internally
- Arnica is often used in homeopathy, and should be taken internally only in the extremely diluted form common to homeopathic remedies.
- If you have any question about whether you have the herbal or homeopathic form of arnica, talk to your doctor before taking it.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Arnica montana, radix 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X.
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
Adults and children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Infants and children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb