Heel BHI Arnica PC homeopathic tablets
BHI/Heel Arnica PC is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of muscle injury, mental stress or shock, and general exhaustion. Arnica PC is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.
- Arnica montana has been used for medicinal purposes since the 1500s and remains popular today.
- Applied topically as a cream, ointment, liniment, salve, or tincture, Europeans and Native Americans have used arnica to soothe muscle aches, reduce inflammation, and heal wounds. It is often the first remedy used for injuries such as sprains and bruises.
- Arnica in herbal form is primarily restricted to topical (external) use because it can cause serious side effects when taken internally
- Arnica is often used in homeopathy, and should be taken internally only in the extremely diluted form common to homeopathic remedies.
- If you have any question about whether you have the herbal or homeopathic form of arnica, talk to your doctor before taking it.
Arnica montana, radix 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X.
Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
Adults and children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Infants and children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb