Heel BHI Arnica homeopathic ointment
- For the temporary relief of pain and swelling due to minor injuries, abrasions, bruising, insect bites and stings.
- No artificial colors, fragrance or animal products.
For the temporary relief of pain and swelling due to:
- Minor Injuries..
- Insect Bites and Stings.
Arnica Montana (Montana Flower)
Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Purified Water, White Petrolatum.
- Apply generously 3 times daily, or more often if necessary to the affected area, rubbing in gently. If appropriate, also apply an ointment dressing.
- To open, puncture inner protective seal with point on cap.
- Store at room temperature.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if inner protective seal under cap is broken.
- For external use only. If symptoms persist for more than a few days, or in case of bleeding, consult a healthcare professional.
- This product contains cetyl stearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions. Do not use if known sensitivity to any ingredients in Arnica exists.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb