Heel BHI allergy homeopathic tablets
- BHI/Heel Allergy is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of runny nose, watery eyes, skin rashes and hives.
- An allergy is caused by an oversensitive immune system, which leads to a hypersensitive immune response.
- If the immune system is out of balance, it will treat harmless substances as hostile irritants and attempt to expel them from the body.
- Symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes are the result of the body reacting to these irritating substances or allergens.
- Before the pollen season use Allergy tablets, to support the body in reducing its reaction to allergens that cause allergic symptoms such as runny nose, watery eyes, skin rashes and hives.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Adults and children above 6 years:
- 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
- Infants and children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using the product.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Tamper Evident: Use this product only if imprinted shrink and around neck and cap is intact.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb