Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Teething Aids and Baby Tooth Paste >
Baby Orajel Naturals Teething Pain Relief - 0.33 oz
Temporarily relieves sore gums due to teething in infants.
You Save: $0.50 (9.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 310310323721
- Oral pain reliever for teething
- For children 4 months of age and older
Baby Orajel Naturals teething pain relief, Fruit flavored
Temporarily relieves sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months of age and older.
- Fruit Flavored Gel.
- Oral pain reliever for teething.
- #1 teething brand used by pediatricians.
- clove oil formula to soothe swollen gums.
- Baby Orajel Naturals Teething Pain Relief gel is benzocaine-free, dye-free.
- no side effects.
- use day or night.
Eugenol (1 perecnt).
Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Flavor, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Sucralose.
- Wash hands.
- Cut open tip of tube on score mark.
- Use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of Baby Orajel.
- Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- For infants under 4 months of age, as a dentist or doctor.
- Do not use if tube tip is cut prior to opening.
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if your baby has a history or allergy to eugenol.
Do not use:
- more than directed.
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor.
When using this product: Fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- irritation, pain or redness does not go away.
- swelling, rash or fever develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb