Home > Sexual Health Store > Family Planning > Condoms >
Trojan Pleasures fire and ice dual action lubricant condoms - 10 ea
Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk.
You Save: $1.04 (12.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 022600960126
- Warming and tingling sensations.
- Specially designed for more passion.
- Made from premium quality latex.
Trojan Pleasures fire and ice dual action lubricant condoms
Experience thrilling sensations of pleasure with Trojan Pleasures Fire and Ice Dual Action Lubricant Condoms. These are specially designed for enhancing passion and excitement. As soon as these lubricated condoms start feeling the natural body moisture, their warming lubrication gets activated and they start releasing a gentle, warm sensation for both partners. For a secure fit, these are tapered from the base and to offer you with extra safety these have special reservoir end. These have been individually electronically tested to ensure reliability and safety. These warming tingling condoms are made from premium quality latex for added protection.
- Dual action lubricant offers warming and tingling sensations for both partners.
- Electronically tested to help ensure reliability.
- For contraception plus STI protection.
See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.Important Information:Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HVI infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb