Trojan Her Pleasure vibrating mini personal massager
Quiet and discreet, the powerful massager provides thrilling sensations to help create big pleasure.
- Trusted Trojan quality.
- Soft and comfortable to the touch.
- Waterproof and easy to clean.
- Batteries (included) last up to 50 minutes and can be replaced.
- Bonus storage pouch to discreetly store your massager.
- Includes a Her Pleasure premium latex condom.
- 1 vibrating mini personal massager.
- 1 premium latex condom.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.
- Avoid exposure of condom to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100 Degree F.
Condom product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections. This massager is not a toy. keep out of reach of children. for external use only. keep out of reach of children. for external use only. Carefully read all cautions and directions for use on insert. The following information applies to the condom included in this package:
Important Information: Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider public health agency which would be your best choice.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb