Home > Sexual Health Store > Family Planning > Condoms >
Trojan vibrating ring Duo - 1 ea
Vibrating Ring offers 4 speeds and pulse patterns.
You Save: $1.23 (14.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 022600906575
- Vibrating Ring offers 4 speeds and pulse patterns.
- To provide a more intense experience for both partners through intimate vibration.
- Includes 1 Ring and 1 Condom.
Trojan vibrating ring, Multi speed
Trojan Multi-Speed Vibrating Ring offers 4 speeds and pulse patterns that you can select with the push of a button. Designed to provide a more intense experience for both partners through intimate vibration. Maybe used with or without a condom. Includes 1 Ring and 1 Condom.
Trojan Multi-Speed Vibrating Ring plus Latex Condom1 Vibrating Ring: multi-speed with 4 vibration levels, regular, intense, pulse, intense pulse.
See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100 Degrees F..
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.Important Information:Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HVI infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb