Home > Sexual Health Store > Family Planning > Condoms >
Trojan Her Pleasure sensations premium lubricant latex condoms - 3 ea
Silky-smooth lubricant for sensitivity, designed from a womans perspective.
You Save: $1.83 (51.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 022600973201
- Designed from a womans perspective.
- Ribbed and contoured for extra stimulation.
- Silky-smooth lubricant for sensitivity.
Trojan Her Pleasure sensations premium lubricant latex condoms
These latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections. They are designed from a womans perspective to help heighten her sensation and pleasure while providing extra comfort for men.
- Ribbed and contoured for extra enjoyment and stimulation.
- Premium quality latex to help reduce the risk.
- Silky-smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity.
- Electronically tested to help ensure reliability.
See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100 Degrees F..
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.Important Information:Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HVI infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb