Home > Sexual Health Store > Family Planning > Condoms >
- UPC: 022600953210
- For contraception plus STI protection.
- Reliable, triple tested Trojan quality.
- Made from premium quality latex.
Trojan Pleasure Pack ultra ribbed lubricated condoms - 3 ea
To help reduce the risk and to help ensure reliability.
Earn Points on this item:2
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Trojan Pleasure Pack ultra ribbed lubricated condoms
Americas #1 condom trusted for over 90 years. For contraception plus STI protection. Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDs, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- New mix - assortment includes:
- 1 Twisted: designed with deep ribs to help stimulate both partners.
- 1 Sensations: ribbed and contoured for extra enjoyment and stimulation.
- 1 Ultra Ribbed: deeper ribs designed for ultra stimulation.
- Triple tested Trojan quality.
- Made from premium quality latex - to help reduce the risk.
- Each condom is electronically tested - to help ensure reliability.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100 Degrees F..
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.Important Information:Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HVI infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb