Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
- Favorite of travelers
- Restful sleep
Melatonin 3 mg dietary supplement tablets for occasional sleeplessness - 120 ea
Provides the body with a more even absorption of melatonin.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Melatonin 3 mg dietary supplement tablets for occasional sleeplessness
Benefit of sublinguals: Some nutrients may break down during liver metabolism. The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, bypassing the liver and allowing for quick entry into the system.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose acetate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- Suggested Use:
- 1 tablet approximately 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime.
- 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than 2 tablets daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Use only at bed time.
- For adult use only. Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as cortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb