Melatonin sublingual natural orange flavor dietary supplement liquid
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the body's circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 to 3 droppersful before bedtime.
- A dropperful is approximately 1.0 ml (1 mg).
- Place liquid under the tongue and allow to remain for 30 to 45 seconds before swallowing.
- Do not take more than 3 droppersful (3.0 ml) daily.
- Use only at bed time.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb