Nutra Nail green tea antimicrobial nail solution
Antimicrobial Nail Solution with Green Tea.
Clear Up Fungus on Toe and Fingernails.
- Broad Spectrum Formula.
- Fast Acting.
- Results Guaranteed.
- Kills more germs than ordinary anti-fungal.
Nutra Nail Antimicrobial Solution is a broad spectrum formula that helps clear up fungus affecting skin around toes and finger nails plus it has the benefit of Green Tea Antioxidants. Prompt treatment can help prevent spreading to other nails.
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution (Topical antimicrobial)
Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Myristamine Oxide, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum)
- Apply 2-3 drops twice daily to entire nail, cuticle and skin surrounding nail and all other infected areas, and under the free edge (tip) of nails.
- For infections between toes, allow to dry thoroughly before putting on socks.
- Application to adjacent toes or fingers is recommended to prevent the spreading of infection.
- Following a proper hygiene regimen is helpful in preventing reinfection.
- Skin and nail infections are the result of many factors including environment, trauma and unsanitary manicures.
- Many circumstances and/or diseases may affect skin and nails such as chemotherapy, medications, poor circulation, smoking and diabetes.
- Keep outer carton for Drug Facts.
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Not for use in eyes, ears or mouth.
- For external use only.
- In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician, emergency medical care facility or poison control center immediately.
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Pregnancy/breast feeding warning consult a health care professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.32 lb